Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Obligatory First Post

I suppose this is the birth of my new blog. Firstly, I will tell you my plans for the next little bit of my life.  I have recently applied for a visa to travel to the UK so hopefully I will be spending at least seven months in the UK starting at the end of September. After this I will be heading over to Victoria, B.C. to do a two year art program. That will be in September 2014 so I still have a solid year until then. Still exciting though.

During these next few years I would like to travel and explore as much as possible. I have already made a bucket list for my months in the UK which I will post later. Being in Europe for such an amount of time is a great opportunity to adventure through the worlds second smallest continent!

I am creating this blog mostly for personal reasons- to document my travels and for my mom & dad to see what I am up to. I welcome any readers though and hope you  enjoy!




                                                        It was this or "London Bridges" by Fergie 

No comments: