Friday, September 6, 2013

London Trip Bucket List

I have made a list of attractions and events I would like to see while venturing to London. I know not all of the points on here are found in London, but who would want to travel to a new continent just to stay in one place? Certainly not I.

- Wear a Drindle at Oktoberfest
- Rent a flat with Rachel in London (Liverpool)
- Attend a Blitz party
- Pour a perfect Guinness at the Guinness Storehouse
- Visit Stonehenge preferably for the Summer Solstice but that doesn't happen until the 20th of June 2013 so we will see if that works out.
- Go to a coffee shop in Amsterdam
- Attend King's day in Amsterdam which is April 26th, 2013
- Find the restaurant in London where I ate delicious Shepard's Pie
- Have a drink at the Ten Bells Pub which has history concerning Jack the Ripper
- Take a Harry Potter Tour
- Go on a hike in Scotland
- Get a tattoo from Miss Juliet
- See a play at Shakespeare's Globe Theater. Preferably during the winter and standing to get the full effect.
- Visit The Doctor Who Experience
- Get a British accent down packed
- Visit the London Dungeons
- Visit Abbey Road to see if my name is still on the wall
- Get a picture at platform 9 3/4 at King's cross Station
- Travel Europe as much as possible. I'm not going to write any specific destinations except for Portugal and Amsterdam.

That is what I have so far. I am sure I will be adding on to the list as days go by and I am also certain that I will be doing a lot more amazing things that I hadn't even know about prior to my trip. I am getting extremely excited and very nervous for this trip. Count down is on- 15 days!

No comments: