Monday, November 25, 2013

I miss home

I said it, it's true. I miss the comforts of home and I have given some serious thought about moving back to Regina. Although I have decided against that idea I am not embarrassed to admit almost defeat. At first I thought it would be embarrassing to return to Canada after two months but then I came across this article and realized that obviously traveling, moving, & living far from your loved ones is not for everyone. After face timing my amazing family I found support and confidence to keep going with my plan. If anyone is having the same thoughts as me or just wants a link to an amazing travel blog click on the link I posted above. Being away from home is hard guys but I like to think it is worth it. :))))

On a lighter note I will be seeing my friends Kalie and Sam in about a month. Will be a gay ol time.


No comments: