Sunday, January 12, 2014

You're still a wizard, Harry.

Originally I was going to lump all of my London trip 2013/14 photos together in my last post but I decided it would be much better if I made a separate entry about Harry Potter studios -round two! My friends are big Harry Potter fans so I knew that they would naturally want to go to the studios. I was okay with this of course but was a little but worried it might be boring the second time especially since I had been so recently. Boy, was I wrong! It was even better the second time as I noticed things I hadn't before. Also, there was a winter theme and I got to witness fake snow during part of the visit.  I think my favorite aspect was seeing my friends react to the whole thing- especially the double decker bus we took from London to HP. We bought a picture of us driving the Weasley's car. So without further ado her is Harry Potter Pictures round two! (Photos taken by me, Rachel, Katelyn, Kalie, and Sam)
P.S. Butterbeer tastes just as good the second time.







lol























No comments: