Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ending the year of 2013 in London

I have done so much in the last week or so that I don't even know where to begin. This post will mostly be pictures with a story here or there, maybe.

My friends arrived on the 27th and I met them at the airport. Originally it was Kalie and Sam who were coming so I was extremely surprised when I saw my friend Katelyn with them after months of her assuring me that she wouldn't be able to come visit. I was so happy I wept, it was like the opening scene of 'Love Actually'. It was even the same airport, oh my lord! Long story short we did a lot of things, had a lot of fun and rang in the new year in London! These pictures have been taken by either Rachel, Katelyn, Sam,  Kalie or myself.


 
 


 

 


  

Funny story with the Tardis. I actually walked right by it the first time, it really does work!

 



One of my favorite pictures- taken by Sam


Super fun bus driver that loved we were Canadians.



 

 


 














For New Years we went on a pub crawl through a company called Big Night out. Although we did have a lot of fun I don't think I would go through this company again. It was over priced and there weren't many friendly workers. We also were required to wear their provided t-shirts which kind of sucked after getting ready for a night out. What can you expect from New Years though? It is a very overrated night in my opinion. I'm just happy I got to ring in the New Year with some great girls in one of the best cities in the world! And we witnessed the fireworks on our way home which was pretty great.  

I started drinking fancy caffeinated drinks like lattes and mochas because if you cant drink these in Europe, where can you?

 

Ed's diner. yummm!


No comments: