Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just floating along

Last Thursday Rachel and I went into the city center for some boring reason I can't remember but we stumbled upon something fun! In Liverpool there is an area that is full of shops and people. Kind of like Scarth Street in Regina but way bigger and full of more shops that might get a little more use out of them. It's like their downtown is catered to pedestrians. When we walked by we noticed there was a bunch of little street shops set up. These shops were full of candy, cheese, meats, chocolate and so much more.





I honestly only bought these meatballs because they reminded me of bullets and bangs (not as good, obviously) 
After the street fair we went to the docks and spat in the water like the classy ladies that we are. We then seen the Maritime Museum and decided to check it out. I learnt about Liverpool's role with the Titanic and about gay sailors which was actually really interesting because I never knew why people associated homosexuality with sailors and now I know! I then bought a post card that I can send to my dad. 


This is Rachel slothing on an anchor outside of the museum 


No comments: